John Horgan, former Chairperson of the Labour Court, on his resignation from the Irish Press Council because of their unwillingness to allow for the publication of minority dissenting opinion when judgements on the outcome of cases are announced.
Latest posts by WorldbyStorm (see all)
- Critiquing Brian Lenihan… - June 16, 2011
- Election Daze - February 25, 2011
- The bailouts: Let confusion be unconstrained… - February 16, 2011
- Another godsend for Sinn Féin and the further left… - January 25, 2011
- Spending and cutting, no, spending, no, cutting, no taxing. Ah… no taxing. - October 19, 2010