Drew Westen takes issue with the Obama campaign's lacklustre response to Sarah Palin's nomination and the Republican Convention and offers 10 pieces of advice on how Obama can avoid joining the failure list of Dukakis, Gore and Kerry. Depressing, if essential, reading for anyone interested in how to get progressives elected.
Latest posts by Damian OBroin (see all)
- Gavyn Davies: Deflation is now a more serious threat than inflation | - November 14, 2008
- America the Liberal - November 6, 2008
- Will Hutton: This terrifying moment is our one chance for a new world | - October 6, 2008
- Drew Westen: Avoiding President Palin - September 9, 2008
- Drew Westen: What Obama Needs to Do in Denver - August 26, 2008