A measured summary of perspectives on Darfur which disputes the indiscriminate use of the word 'genocide'. With authorities such as Rony Brauman, co-founder of Médicins sans frontières, Alex De Waal and David Rieff cited, it is no blindly ideological apologia for the Khartoum regime.
Latest posts by Seanachie (see all)
- Olivier Roy – This is not an Islamic revolution - February 15, 2011
- Religioscope: Tunisia: the advent of liberal Islamism – an interview with Rashid Al-Ghannouchi - January 31, 2011
- Cosmopolitan citizenship in the Middle East | openDemocracy - July 28, 2010
- Endgame – Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News - July 16, 2010
- CIA Man Retracts Claim on Waterboarding | Foreign Policy - January 28, 2010