Yet another thoughtful piece which shows just how adrift mainstream political and economic thinking in Ireland is from the ideas being touted to deal with our unprecedented economic crisis. Davies advocates PRINTING MORE MONEY. And cites the chair of the US Federal Reserve to back him up. How about it Mr. Lenihan?
Latest posts by Damian OBroin (see all)
- Gavyn Davies: Deflation is now a more serious threat than inflation | - November 14, 2008
- America the Liberal - November 6, 2008
- Will Hutton: This terrifying moment is our one chance for a new world | - October 6, 2008
- Drew Westen: Avoiding President Palin - September 9, 2008
- Drew Westen: What Obama Needs to Do in Denver - August 26, 2008