This is the second progamme in the four-part series, Looking Left, which is being made for DCTV (The first in the series, on The Irish People is here). The topic on this occasion is The Ripening of Time, the political journal of the Ripening of Time Collective, thirteen issues of which were published between 1976 and 1980. On the panel are Ursula Barry, UCD Women’s Education, Research and Resource Centre (WERRC); Michael Youlton of the Irish Anti-War Movement; and myself. The programme is hosted by Seán O’Siorchu.
Alternatively, you can read them online, below the video file.
Latest posts by Conor McCabe (see all)
- The Wrath of Kane: Banking Crisis and Political Power - February 2, 2015
- Always the Artists: Week Three of the Bank Inquiry - January 23, 2015
- Peter Nyberg Bank Inquiry Evidence, 17 December 2014 - December 30, 2014
- For Some Vicious Mole of Nature: Making Sense of The Irish Bank Crisis - December 29, 2014
- Socialist Party Resignation Statement - December 19, 2013