This is the second progamme in the four-part series, Looking Left, which is being made for DCTV (The first in the series, on The Irish People is here). The topic on this occasion is The Ripening of Time, the political journal of the Ripening of Time Collective, thirteen issues of which were published between 1976 and 1980. On the panel are Ursula Barry, UCD Women’s Education, Research and Resource Centre (WERRC); Michael Youlton of the Irish Anti-War Movement; and myself. The programme is hosted by Seán O’Siorchu.
Alternatively, you can read them online, below the video file.
Latest posts by Conor McCabe (see all)
- Socialist Party Resignation Statement - December 19, 2013
- Ireland and the Shadow Banking System - November 7, 2013
- Financialization, Housing and Dublin: Protest Outside Arthur Cox - October 18, 2013
- Explaining the Double Irish with a Map and a Pile of Euro Coins - June 18, 2013
- Tax Haven Ireland : 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay - June 18, 2013