Below is a short video file, with the full audio file underneath, of Arthur Scargill’s talk on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the miners’ strike. Arthur gave insight on the background to the strike, its course and consequences, as well as some thoughts on the trade union movement and the European Union.
Latest posts by Conor McCabe (see all)
- Ireland and the Shadow Banking System - November 7, 2013
- Financialization, Housing and Dublin: Protest Outside Arthur Cox - October 18, 2013
- Explaining the Double Irish with a Map and a Pile of Euro Coins - June 18, 2013
- Tax Haven Ireland : 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay - June 18, 2013
- Padriac White and the Establishment of the IFSC - April 8, 2013