Below are recordings of some of the comments and questions that came from the audience at Thursday’s meeting on the budget (see below or here). Those making comments include Paul Dillon (Labour Party), Tom Redmond (CPI), Scott Millar (journalist and historian), Mick O’Reilly (ATGWU retired) and one man whose name I did not catch.
Latest posts by Conor McCabe (see all)
- Socialist Party Resignation Statement - December 19, 2013
- Ireland and the Shadow Banking System - November 7, 2013
- Financialization, Housing and Dublin: Protest Outside Arthur Cox - October 18, 2013
- Explaining the Double Irish with a Map and a Pile of Euro Coins - June 18, 2013
- Tax Haven Ireland : 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay - June 18, 2013