The Irish Anti War Movement (IAWM) and the Peace and Neutraility Alliance (PANA) are organising a two-day Conference on Sept 3-4 at the Teachers’ Club, 36 Parnell Square, Dublin 1, with the title The Irish Independent Foreign Policy Conference.
This is the first time such a conference has been organised in Ireland and it is our stance that the variety of the speakers and the content of the discussions will allow us to work out a co-ordinated approach and strategy towards the War, NATO and the European Union over the next couple of years.
There is already keen interest so because of limited availability of seats it’s advised that those wishing to attend should register in advance.
The Irish Independent Foreign Policy Conference which is sponsored by Unite the Union. Admission is €10 for the conference or €5 per session.
See below for details of the speakers, sessions, workshops and contact details to register.
Latest posts by Michael Youlton (see all)
- The two party system in disarray - May 8, 2012
- Reflections on the Recent ULA Meeting - December 16, 2011
- Contours of the Developing Political Situation in Greece - November 14, 2011
- A Big Opportunity - October 28, 2011
- No to War – No to NATO Annual Meeting, April 15th – 17th 2011 - April 12, 2011