Have a crack at the following. Multiple choice, no second preferences.
1: [The social welfare budget/Living on €196 a week] is just not sustainable in the long term.
2: We have to give [people/the markets] confidence about where their next [meal/billion] is coming from.
3: We are where we are, so [we must keep doing what we did/we should try something different.]
4: [Funding hospitals/Negligible corporation tax] is an indispensable part of who we are as a nation.
See the rest of it at Circumlinia
Latest posts by Tombuktu (see all)
- Pareto at Melos | Cosma Shalizi - September 13, 2012
- The G192 report | Robert H Wade - August 15, 2012
- Can Europe’s Mainstream Left Reconnect with Socialism and Economic Democracy? | Nyegosh Dube - July 17, 2012
- Mark Ames | The Quiet Extermination Of Labor Rights From Human Rights - June 25, 2012
- Chris Dillow | Marx was right - March 20, 2012