Here’s a song and message from Gary Dunne.
I have pledged, to myself and to those who like my music, to release a new track every month in 2011.
This is the first of them – ‘What Kind Of Country Are We Living In?’
The track was written in late Dec 2010, in response to the incompetence, greed, and stupidity of some of our elected representatives.
I won’t ask for a fixed price for this one. Pay whatever you like for the track, or take if for free.
I will ask you to share it to your friends by email, on Twitter/Facebook etc, and in any other way that you choose. Your personal recommendation to your friends is the most powerful way to support my music-making.
And, a little homemade video for y’all.
Latest posts by Mark C (see all)
- ‘Debt Ain’t No Way to Treat A Lady’ – Anglo: Not Our Debt article for Women’s Day - March 7, 2012
- Don’t pay the UNSECURED Anglo Bondholders – Not Our Debt #NotOurDebt - January 17, 2012
- Dear TDs, Senators, MEPs – give your Children’s Allowance Payment for December to St. Vincent de Paul - November 23, 2011
- Gary Dunne: What Kind Of Country Are We Living In? - February 5, 2011
- Open Letter to All TDs, Senators, and MEPs in Ireland about the IMF and the need for an Election - November 21, 2010