The May Day march organised by the Dublin Council of Trade Unions will take place this year on Sunday 1st May, assembling at 11.30 am at the Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Square, Dublin, and proceeding to Beresford Place (Liberty Hall). The theme is ‘Resist Austerity’: the need to organise against and resist the cuts to living standards and services being imposed to pay for the bail out of the banks and the speculators. Your organisation is invited to participate with its banner etc.
Please see the link below for a range of other events connected to May Day being organised by the trade unions and the Irish Congress of Trade Unions.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- DDCI calls on New Government to Strictly Regulate Vulture Fund Acquisitions - May 4, 2016
- Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse - March 10, 2016
- Book Launch: Margaretta D’Arcy’s Memoir, Ireland’s Guantanamo Granny - February 11, 2016
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015