Conor’s interview with DCTV about his book Sins of the Father: Tracing the Decisions that Shaped the Irish Economy. Just to remind people that the book launch is this Thursday, 30th of June 5.30 to 7pm, Connolly Books, Essex St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2.
Speakers include Michael Taft, Scott Millar and Mick O’Reilly. All Welcome.
Conor’s interview includes lots of allusions to movies and TV shows, but the one that is getting a bit of traction is about how Charlie Haughey was not like Don Corleone, or Michael in the Godfather. Instead he’s Fredo.
Latest posts by Donagh (see all)
- Obama’s America – Our Struggle: An Interview with Remi Kanazi - November 20, 2013
- The policy of transferring incomes to capital and the rich - September 6, 2012
- ILR Will Not Blink While Facing Down the Jaws of Excessive CPU Usage - September 6, 2012
- Dan Froomkin | The Jobs Crisis Obama, Romney and the Low-Wage Future of America - August 29, 2012
- Money as a Social Construct – Talk Given by Mary Mellor - August 27, 2012