Shell to Sea have called a Day of Action for Friday 29th July to protest against Shell commencing work on the Corrib site.
Dublin Shell to Sea have organised a bus to Mayo, leaving Dublin at 6PM on Thursday 28th July from the Writers Museum on Parnell Sq and returning on Friday evening (early). A seat will cost 25 euro.
Please contact us via email (dublins2s at gmail.com) or ring 086 7362417 to book a seat. Tickets are also on sale in Connolly Books.
Shell to Sea are urging supporters to travel to Mayo in solidarity at this critical time.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- DDCI calls on New Government to Strictly Regulate Vulture Fund Acquisitions - May 4, 2016
- Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse - March 10, 2016
- Book Launch: Margaretta D’Arcy’s Memoir, Ireland’s Guantanamo Granny - February 11, 2016
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015