Clip of an interview with veteran Irish socialist, Joe Deasy, which took place in Mr. Deasy’s home in Crumlin in November 2009.
The interviewer is Mick O’Reilly.
Joe Deasy talks about his earliest political memories, his move towards socialism in the 1940s, and his encounters with ‘Big’ Jim Larkin on the council of Dublin Corporation.
Latest posts by Conor McCabe (see all)
- Socialist Party Resignation Statement - December 19, 2013
- Ireland and the Shadow Banking System - November 7, 2013
- Financialization, Housing and Dublin: Protest Outside Arthur Cox - October 18, 2013
- Explaining the Double Irish with a Map and a Pile of Euro Coins - June 18, 2013
- Tax Haven Ireland : 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay - June 18, 2013