Stop The Billion Dollar Heist:
On November 2nd 2011, next Wednesday, a $1,000,000,000 bond comes due at Anglo Irish Bank. This bond is unsecured, unguaranteed, a bond we have absolutely no obligation to pay. If you disagree with paying this money we ask you to come to the march to show your opposition.
Last week thousands of people marched in support of #OccupyDameStreet and Real Democracy Now! Ireland from the Garden of Remembrance to the site of the ongoing occupation at the Central Bank plaza on Dame Street on Saturday 22nd of October.
We also call on supporters of #OccupyDameStreet to spread the word about this widely. Let’s double our numbers!
Text your family & friends
‘#occupydamestreet marching again sat. Meet @ Garden of Rememberance @ 2pm this Saturday 29th of October. No to billion $ heist planned for next week. It’s a swindle. Pass it on.’
– No drink, no drugs, no party political banners or flags and no violence – will also apply to this demonstration.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- DDCI calls on New Government to Strictly Regulate Vulture Fund Acquisitions - May 4, 2016
- Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse - March 10, 2016
- Book Launch: Margaretta D’Arcy’s Memoir, Ireland’s Guantanamo Granny - February 11, 2016
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015