Dear TDs, Senators, and MEPs,
As a gesture of goodwill towards the families across the country dependent on the assistance of the Saint Vincent De Paul, I ask that those of you in receipt of Children’s Allowance donate your December payment to the SVP urgent Christmas appeal which was launched on 21 November 2011.
As we are being reminded on a daily basis, the forthcoming budget will inflict much pain on an already distressed society; this is your opportunity to help soften the blow for the holidays.
Take a moment to give something back and ensure those living in poverty have food on their table this Christmas day.
Latest posts by Mark C (see all)
- ‘Debt Ain’t No Way to Treat A Lady’ – Anglo: Not Our Debt article for Women’s Day - March 7, 2012
- Don’t pay the UNSECURED Anglo Bondholders – Not Our Debt #NotOurDebt - January 17, 2012
- Dear TDs, Senators, MEPs – give your Children’s Allowance Payment for December to St. Vincent de Paul - November 23, 2011
- Gary Dunne: What Kind Of Country Are We Living In? - February 5, 2011
- Open Letter to All TDs, Senators, and MEPs in Ireland about the IMF and the need for an Election - November 21, 2010