This table comes via the Tax Justice Network (and Richard Murphy). It’s from a table produced by U.S. researcher Kimberly Clausing and as TJN notes “demonstrates which countries are working hardest to wage economic warfare on the United States (and, by extension, on other countries,) via the global tax system”.
Latest posts by Donagh (see all)
- Loans in Ireland - April 26, 2014
- Obama’s America – Our Struggle: An Interview with Remi Kanazi - November 20, 2013
- Replace Your Computer With A Tablet - July 18, 2013
- Gambling Tax Law Issues - October 18, 2012
- The policy of transferring incomes to capital and the rich - September 6, 2012