Repudiate the Debt Campaign will be hold a public meeting this Saturday 31st of March at 2pm at the Ireland Institute, Pearse Street, Dublin 2. Due to a huge interest in this subject, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can attend.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- We Won’t Back Down: Statement from Communities Against Water Charges - November 23, 2014
- Peoples News: Where’s your mandate, Mr Bruton? - November 10, 2014
- Left Forum Talk: “Cybersocialism”, by Dr Paul Cockshott - November 10, 2014
- Resisting the Water Charges and Defending Our Right to Protest - November 9, 2014
- The 80th Anniversary of the Republican Congress: Its Relevance Today - November 5, 2014