Repudiate the Debt Campaign will be hold a public meeting this Saturday 31st of March at 2pm at the Ireland Institute, Pearse Street, Dublin 2. Due to a huge interest in this subject, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can attend.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- DDCI calls on New Government to Strictly Regulate Vulture Fund Acquisitions - May 4, 2016
- Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse - March 10, 2016
- Book Launch: Margaretta D’Arcy’s Memoir, Ireland’s Guantanamo Granny - February 11, 2016
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015