Many thanks to Mick Ruane for sending on this short video interview he made with Terry McDonough, Professor of economics at NUI Galway. In it McDonough lists the many funding options available to the state in the event of Ireland rejecting the Fiscal Compact Treaty. He also explains why the Treaty is bad for the Irish economy.
Latest posts by Donagh (see all)
- Obama’s America – Our Struggle: An Interview with Remi Kanazi - November 20, 2013
- Replace Your Computer With A Tablet - July 18, 2013
- Gambling Tax Law Issues - October 18, 2012
- The policy of transferring incomes to capital and the rich - September 6, 2012
- ILR Will Not Blink While Facing Down the Jaws of Excessive CPU Usage - September 6, 2012