Many thanks to Mick Ruane for sending on this short video interview he made with Terry McDonough, Professor of economics at NUI Galway. In it McDonough lists the many funding options available to the state in the event of Ireland rejecting the Fiscal Compact Treaty. He also explains why the Treaty is bad for the Irish economy.
Latest posts by Donagh (see all)
- Obama’s America – Our Struggle: An Interview with Remi Kanazi - November 20, 2013
- The policy of transferring incomes to capital and the rich - September 6, 2012
- ILR Will Not Blink While Facing Down the Jaws of Excessive CPU Usage - September 6, 2012
- Dan Froomkin | The Jobs Crisis Obama, Romney and the Low-Wage Future of America - August 29, 2012
- Money as a Social Construct – Talk Given by Mary Mellor - August 27, 2012