A recording of the talk: New Perspectives on Republicanism in the 1960s.
With Brian Hanley (Historian, author of The IRA, 1926-1936, The IRA – a Documentary History, and (co-author) The Lost Revolution) and Matt Treacy (Historian, author of The IRA 1956-69: Rethinking the Republic).
Includes contributions from many people active in the Republican movement.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- DDCI calls on New Government to Strictly Regulate Vulture Fund Acquisitions - May 4, 2016
- Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse - March 10, 2016
- Book Launch: Margaretta D’Arcy’s Memoir, Ireland’s Guantanamo Granny - February 11, 2016
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015