A recording of the talk: New Perspectives on Republicanism in the 1960s.
With Brian Hanley (Historian, author of The IRA, 1926-1936, The IRA – a Documentary History, and (co-author) The Lost Revolution) and Matt Treacy (Historian, author of The IRA 1956-69: Rethinking the Republic).
Includes contributions from many people active in the Republican movement.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- Understanding European Movements: New Social Movements, Global Justice Struggles, Anti-Austerity Protest - May 22, 2013
- Progressive Film Club Fundraiser with Ken Loach - May 21, 2013
- No2CrokePark2: Public Rally, Liberty Hall, Sat 25th of May @2pm - May 21, 2013
- New LookLeft out now! - May 20, 2013
- Left MEPs to debate austerity and abortion rights in Dublin - May 15, 2013