I sing, the moonbeams waver;
I dance, and my shadow bobs backwards and forwards.
While we are sober we are all happy together,
after we are drunk each goes his own way.
To pledge a friendship that is free from earthly passions
We must meet in the vast deeps of the clouds and in the river of stars.
Drinking Alone Under the Moon, Li Po.
[Photo from Terrace Talk]
Latest posts by Conor McCabe (see all)
- Padriac White and the Establishment of the IFSC - April 8, 2013
- Video: Selma James- Defending Caring and Welfare in Careless Times - March 14, 2013
- Prof. Terrence McDonough on the Irish Promissory Note Deal – Galway 12 Feb 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Selections from Finance Dublin Magazine, 1988 - February 11, 2013
- Ireland & the Shadow Banking System: Audio & Slides from 18th Oct 12 Dublin Talk - October 22, 2012