Dr Dimitris Dalakoglou explains the social meltdown which took place in Greece between May 2010 & June 2012 that is on going. This film contains videos and photos shot on the streets, often containing violence and paints a portrait of widespread economic hardship endured by a cities inhabitants. This film is part of an ongoing research project, which looks at the rapid structural changes which Greece is undergoing.
Latest posts by Donagh Brennan (see all)
- The Great Numbers Game - July 18, 2014
- IMF’d & EU too? - June 4, 2014
- Tales From Tax Haven Ireland: Running the Numbers Game - February 25, 2014
- Tales from Tax Haven Ireland: Irish Property Stuck on Repeat - December 11, 2013
- Solidarity Books Launch: Sins of the Father 2nd Ed. by Dr Conor McCabe - November 29, 2013