Dr Dimitris Dalakoglou explains the social meltdown which took place in Greece between May 2010 & June 2012 that is on going. This film contains videos and photos shot on the streets, often containing violence and paints a portrait of widespread economic hardship endured by a cities inhabitants. This film is part of an ongoing research project, which looks at the rapid structural changes which Greece is undergoing.
Latest posts by Donagh Brennan (see all)
- Yes, Say it Again: Ireland IS a Tax Haven and it’s Worked Hard to Be That Way - May 22, 2013
- Ireland Allows Google To Send it’s Profits Straight to Bermuda Company Which is Actually in Ireland - May 20, 2013
- Why Ireland’s 2008 Blanket Bank Guarantee Decision Was Taken? Part 4 - May 2, 2013
- Why Ireland’s 2008 Blanket Bank Guarantee Decision Was Taken: Part 3 - April 25, 2013
- Why Ireland’s 2008 Blanket Bank Guarantee Decision Was Taken? Part 2 - April 25, 2013