The November issue of the Socialist Voice is now available online.
- Austerity is working!
- Turf-cutters fight back against state lies
- Intellectual property rights: Who benefits?
- Government policies exacerbating child poverty
- Health care, American style
- Ponzi ponces
- The reality of local government reform
- Understanding the crisis, and putting the system on trial
- European labour prepares a fight-back — Will Ireland be the odd one out?
- Cuba’s universal health care
- Venezuela: Why the media got it so wrong
- Withdraw Irish soldiers from Afghanistan now!
- A history of uneven development
- A play about four women
Latest posts by Donagh Brennan (see all)
- Solidarity Books Launch: Sins of the Father 2nd Ed. by Dr Conor McCabe - November 29, 2013
- Tales of Ireland the Tax Haven: To Hell or to Arthur Cox - November 28, 2013
- Fiscal Council Functionaries - November 22, 2013
- Dublin Launch of the 2nd Edition of Conor McCabe’s Sins of the Father, Weds 13th Nov, @6pm Liberty Hall - October 29, 2013
- Budget 2014 Changes in Irish Corporation Tax Regime is No Change At All - October 18, 2013