The November issue of the Socialist Voice is now available online.
- Austerity is working!
- Turf-cutters fight back against state lies
- Intellectual property rights: Who benefits?
- Government policies exacerbating child poverty
- Health care, American style
- Ponzi ponces
- The reality of local government reform
- Understanding the crisis, and putting the system on trial
- European labour prepares a fight-back — Will Ireland be the odd one out?
- Cuba’s universal health care
- Venezuela: Why the media got it so wrong
- Withdraw Irish soldiers from Afghanistan now!
- A history of uneven development
- A play about four women
Latest posts by Donagh Brennan (see all)
- Those Were the Days, Wha? Jerry Beades’ Old Ways Given a New [Land League] Gloss - March 5, 2015
- Guaranteeing Recidivism - November 20, 2014
- The Great Numbers Game - July 18, 2014
- IMF’d & EU too? - June 4, 2014
- Tales From Tax Haven Ireland: Running the Numbers Game - February 25, 2014