This week on The Live Register we look at social housing policy in Ireland. We speak to residents and community workers from the South Inner City of Dublin about their stuggle for decent housing and social regeneration, and ask how a market based ideology has affected the State’s ability to provide houses affordably. This weeks studio guests are Dr Conor McCabe and Cllr Dermot Lacey.
Latest posts by Donagh Brennan (see all)
- Solidarity Books Launch: Sins of the Father 2nd Ed. by Dr Conor McCabe - November 29, 2013
- Tales of Ireland the Tax Haven: To Hell or to Arthur Cox - November 28, 2013
- Fiscal Council Functionaries - November 22, 2013
- Dublin Launch of the 2nd Edition of Conor McCabe’s Sins of the Father, Weds 13th Nov, @6pm Liberty Hall - October 29, 2013
- Budget 2014 Changes in Irish Corporation Tax Regime is No Change At All - October 18, 2013