This week on The Live Register we look at social housing policy in Ireland. We speak to residents and community workers from the South Inner City of Dublin about their stuggle for decent housing and social regeneration, and ask how a market based ideology has affected the State’s ability to provide houses affordably. This weeks studio guests are Dr Conor McCabe and Cllr Dermot Lacey.
Latest posts by Donagh Brennan (see all)
- Tales From Tax Haven Ireland: Running the Numbers Game - February 25, 2014
- Tales from Tax Haven Ireland: Irish Property Stuck on Repeat - December 11, 2013
- Solidarity Books Launch: Sins of the Father 2nd Ed. by Dr Conor McCabe - November 29, 2013
- Tales of Ireland the Tax Haven: To Hell or to Arthur Cox - November 28, 2013
- Fiscal Council Functionaries - November 22, 2013