This week on The Live Register we look at social housing policy in Ireland. We speak to residents and community workers from the South Inner City of Dublin about their stuggle for decent housing and social regeneration, and ask how a market based ideology has affected the State’s ability to provide houses affordably. This weeks studio guests are Dr Conor McCabe and Cllr Dermot Lacey.
Latest posts by Donagh Brennan (see all)
- Those Were the Days, Wha? Jerry Beades’ Old Ways Given a New [Land League] Gloss - March 5, 2015
- Guaranteeing Recidivism - November 20, 2014
- The Great Numbers Game - July 18, 2014
- IMF’d & EU too? - June 4, 2014
- Tales From Tax Haven Ireland: Running the Numbers Game - February 25, 2014