From Paula Geraghty of Trade Union TV.
Watch this video of a protest against cuts to people with disabilities in Dublin, Wednesday 21st. The demand is ‘Rights not Charity’. A former Fianna Fail Minister Willie O’Dea comes out to mingle with protestors- he doesn’t get an easy ride.
The anger is boiling over. People have had enough.
Please watch and share
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- ICTU Youth, USI and IFUT statement in support of University of Amsterdam occupation - March 19, 2015
- What would Europe Win from a Grexit? ‘Peace and quiet. (Pause…) For a period’ - March 18, 2015
- Progressive Film Club & Ireland-Palestine Solidarity Campaign - March 12, 2015
- International Women’s Day Celebration - March 2, 2015
- Greek Reforms Submission as Presented to the President of the Eurogroup Today - February 24, 2015