From Paula Geraghty of Trade Union TV.
Watch this video of a protest against cuts to people with disabilities in Dublin, Wednesday 21st. The demand is ‘Rights not Charity’. A former Fianna Fail Minister Willie O’Dea comes out to mingle with protestors- he doesn’t get an easy ride.
The anger is boiling over. People have had enough.
Please watch and share
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- Understanding European Movements: New Social Movements, Global Justice Struggles, Anti-Austerity Protest - May 22, 2013
- Progressive Film Club Fundraiser with Ken Loach - May 21, 2013
- No2CrokePark2: Public Rally, Liberty Hall, Sat 25th of May @2pm - May 21, 2013
- New LookLeft out now! - May 20, 2013
- Left MEPs to debate austerity and abortion rights in Dublin - May 15, 2013