From Paula Geraghty of Trade Union TV.
Watch this video of a protest against cuts to people with disabilities in Dublin, Wednesday 21st. The demand is ‘Rights not Charity’. A former Fianna Fail Minister Willie O’Dea comes out to mingle with protestors- he doesn’t get an easy ride.
The anger is boiling over. People have had enough.
Please watch and share
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- Greek Reforms Submission as Presented to the President of the Eurogroup Today - February 24, 2015
- Grassroots Strategy Weekend - February 17, 2015
- TTIP – What is it and Should we be Worried? - February 9, 2015
- LookLeft 20 is Out Now in Easons and Country Wide - December 9, 2014
- Seminar and Workshop on Precarious Employment - December 4, 2014