From Paula Geraghty of Trade Union TV.
Watch this video of a protest against cuts to people with disabilities in Dublin, Wednesday 21st. The demand is ‘Rights not Charity’. A former Fianna Fail Minister Willie O’Dea comes out to mingle with protestors- he doesn’t get an easy ride.
The anger is boiling over. People have had enough.
Please watch and share
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- LookLeft 20 is Out Now in Easons and Country Wide - December 9, 2014
- Seminar and Workshop on Precarious Employment - December 4, 2014
- Liechtenstein on the Lagan? - December 2, 2014
- Latest Issue of People’s News is Out Now - November 26, 2014
- Progressive Film Club: Films on Conflict Around the World - November 24, 2014