Dublin Council of Trade Unions
‘Budget Day Demonstration’
As a first follow up to the marvellous show of unity and determination on Saturday 24th November the Dublin Council of Trade Unions is asking all those who came out to reconvene on Budget Day, Wednesday 5th December, at the Dáil at 4 pm.
Come along with your banners.
|Mick O’ReillyPresident||Tom SimpsonVice President||Sam NolanSecretary|
Contact: 087 2101370 or email@example.com the above address.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015
- Progressive Film Club Screenings: Sat 24th Oct - October 8, 2015
- LookLeft 22 in Shops Now! - August 17, 2015
- Progressive Film Club: Palfest & “5 Broken Cameras” - July 2, 2015