Dublin Council of Trade Unions
‘Budget Day Demonstration’
As a first follow up to the marvellous show of unity and determination on Saturday 24th November the Dublin Council of Trade Unions is asking all those who came out to reconvene on Budget Day, Wednesday 5th December, at the Dáil at 4 pm.
Come along with your banners.
|Mick O’ReillyPresident||Tom SimpsonVice President||Sam NolanSecretary|
Contact: 087 2101370 or firstname.lastname@example.org the above address.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- Latest Issue of People’s News is Out Now - November 26, 2014
- Progressive Film Club: Films on Conflict Around the World - November 24, 2014
- We Won’t Back Down: Statement from Communities Against Water Charges - November 23, 2014
- Peoples News: Where’s your mandate, Mr Bruton? - November 10, 2014
- Left Forum Talk: “Cybersocialism”, by Dr Paul Cockshott - November 10, 2014