Dublin Council of Trade Unions
‘Budget Day Demonstration’
As a first follow up to the marvellous show of unity and determination on Saturday 24th November the Dublin Council of Trade Unions is asking all those who came out to reconvene on Budget Day, Wednesday 5th December, at the Dáil at 4 pm.
Come along with your banners.
|Mick O’ReillyPresident||Tom SimpsonVice President||Sam NolanSecretary|
Contact: 087 2101370 or firstname.lastname@example.org the above address.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- A New Kind of Trade Unionism Emerging - October 15, 2014
- Open Letter on the Housing Crisis - October 14, 2014
- Right2Water March: Sat 11th of Oct, Garden of Remembrance @2pm - October 10, 2014
- Apple Deal is ‘Tip of Tax-Dodging Iceberg’ - October 2, 2014
- The September Socialist Voice Out Now - September 16, 2014