Dublin Council of Trade Unions
‘Budget Day Demonstration’
As a first follow up to the marvellous show of unity and determination on Saturday 24th November the Dublin Council of Trade Unions is asking all those who came out to reconvene on Budget Day, Wednesday 5th December, at the Dáil at 4 pm.
Come along with your banners.
|Mick O’ReillyPresident||Tom SimpsonVice President||Sam NolanSecretary|
Contact: 087 2101370 or email@example.com the above address.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- Demonstrate in Solidarity with Venezuela. Sunday 19th April 2015 - April 16, 2015
- LookLeft 21 Out Now In Easons and Across the Country - April 8, 2015
- Grassroots Gathering 2015 - March 31, 2015
- ICTU Youth, USI and IFUT statement in support of University of Amsterdam occupation - March 19, 2015
- What would Europe Win from a Grexit? ‘Peace and quiet. (Pause…) For a period’ - March 18, 2015