Here’s the latest video of Carers Association protest calling for a reversal of the respite care cuts that were announced in Budget 2013.
This is the second protest organised by the Carers Association since the cuts were proposed. The Social Welfare Bill is being debated in the Dáil today with the vote on Thursday, the 13th of November.
Watch and share the video of carers in their own words who protested.
Latest posts by Paula Geraghty (see all)
- Video: SIPTU Council workers protest Gateway scheme & privatisation at South Dublin County Council. - March 12, 2014
- Video of protest at Hungarian criminalisation of Homelessness at Embassy in Dublin - February 17, 2014
- Therese Caherty Commemorates Alicia Brady at Glasnevin Cemetery - January 7, 2014
- Video: Protest at anti-abortion Youth Defence, Dublin - July 2, 2013
- Protest against Special Needs Assistant and Resources cuts in Dublin - June 28, 2013