Here’s the latest video of Carers Association protest calling for a reversal of the respite care cuts that were announced in Budget 2013.
This is the second protest organised by the Carers Association since the cuts were proposed. The Social Welfare Bill is being debated in the Dáil today with the vote on Thursday, the 13th of November.
Watch and share the video of carers in their own words who protested.
Latest posts by Paula Geraghty (see all)
- Video: Striking Bus workers shut down national bus service - May 13, 2013
- Video: May Day 1913-2013- Unfinished Business, DCTU march 1st May 2013 - May 3, 2013
- Trade Union TV: Save Our Woods - April 30, 2013
- Dublin Youth workers protest at Joint Oireachtas committee hearing Dublin, 19th April - April 22, 2013
- International Traveller & Roma Day, Dublin, Ireland 8th April 2013 - April 9, 2013