Here’s the latest video of Carers Association protest calling for a reversal of the respite care cuts that were announced in Budget 2013.
This is the second protest organised by the Carers Association since the cuts were proposed. The Social Welfare Bill is being debated in the Dáil today with the vote on Thursday, the 13th of November.
Watch and share the video of carers in their own words who protested.
Latest posts by Paula Geraghty (see all)
- Video: Protest at anti-abortion Youth Defence, Dublin - July 2, 2013
- Protest against Special Needs Assistant and Resources cuts in Dublin - June 28, 2013
- Video: Striking Bus workers shut down national bus service - May 13, 2013
- Video: May Day 1913-2013- Unfinished Business, DCTU march 1st May 2013 - May 3, 2013
- Trade Union TV: Save Our Woods - April 30, 2013