Please watch then share the link to this video of a protest at an Oil Rig in Dublin Bay by Save Our Seafront campaign.
It took place at 1.30 on Sunday 6th of January at the Martello Tower in Sandymount, Dublin 4.
“Providence Resources have recently received exploration licences and a foreshore licence to commence exploring for oil just 6kms from the Dublin coast.
Save Our Seafront has been working with other groups and individuals for the last year to stop this plan by Providence. The issue of the Foreshore Licence is the subject of a judicial review that An Taisce will be bringing to the High Court in February”
Like Trade Union TV here.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- Dublin Council of Trade Unions: Mayday March and Rally - April 22, 2014
- Sheehy Skeffington School, Saturday April 12th in Ireland Institute, 27 Pearse St - April 7, 2014
- New LookLeft out now! - April 4, 2014
- Anglo: Not Our Debt Campaigners Alarmed at ECB Pressure - March 26, 2014
- Launch of ATTAC Ireland, 5/6 April - March 21, 2014