Please watch then share the link to this video of a protest at an Oil Rig in Dublin Bay by Save Our Seafront campaign.
It took place at 1.30 on Sunday 6th of January at the Martello Tower in Sandymount, Dublin 4.
“Providence Resources have recently received exploration licences and a foreshore licence to commence exploring for oil just 6kms from the Dublin coast.
Save Our Seafront has been working with other groups and individuals for the last year to stop this plan by Providence. The issue of the Foreshore Licence is the subject of a judicial review that An Taisce will be bringing to the High Court in February”
Like Trade Union TV here.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- LookLeft 22 in Shops Now! - August 17, 2015
- Progressive Film Club: Palfest & “5 Broken Cameras” - July 2, 2015
- Progressive Film Club: Autumn Sun and Ciutat Morta - June 23, 2015
- Please Sign the Petition to Cancel Greek Debt - June 19, 2015
- A Mayday Message: Brendan Ogle - May 1, 2015