What is Money?
Why is at accepted?
What is the relationship between money & government?
What backs up our money?
Can the US government run out of money?
You may be surprised by the answers!
From the first seminar of the “Modern Money and Public Purpose” series at Columbia Law School.
To watch the full seminar, including Q&As, and for a list of suggested readings, please visit the Modern Money & Public Purpose website:
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- LookLeft 22 in Shops Now! - August 17, 2015
- Progressive Film Club: Palfest & “5 Broken Cameras” - July 2, 2015
- Progressive Film Club: Autumn Sun and Ciutat Morta - June 23, 2015
- Please Sign the Petition to Cancel Greek Debt - June 19, 2015
- A Mayday Message: Brendan Ogle - May 1, 2015