What is Money?
Why is at accepted?
What is the relationship between money & government?
What backs up our money?
Can the US government run out of money?
You may be surprised by the answers!
From the first seminar of the “Modern Money and Public Purpose” series at Columbia Law School.
To watch the full seminar, including Q&As, and for a list of suggested readings, please visit the Modern Money & Public Purpose website:
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- Irelands’ Bank Guarantee: A Lesson In Class Power - March 6, 2014
- A Bridge for Rosie: International Women’s Day Celebration of the Rosie Hackett bridge - February 25, 2014
- Obamas America – Not just a Christian, Father Daniel Berrigan S.J. in Dialogue - February 19, 2014
- Fight the Power & Parecomic: Two Graphic Political Books by Sean Michael Wilson - February 18, 2014
- Progressive Film Club, Saturday 22 February at the New Theatre - February 14, 2014