What is Money?
Why is at accepted?
What is the relationship between money & government?
What backs up our money?
Can the US government run out of money?
You may be surprised by the answers!
From the first seminar of the “Modern Money and Public Purpose” series at Columbia Law School.
To watch the full seminar, including Q&As, and for a list of suggested readings, please visit the Modern Money & Public Purpose website:
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- A New Kind of Trade Unionism Emerging - October 15, 2014
- Open Letter on the Housing Crisis - October 14, 2014
- Right2Water March: Sat 11th of Oct, Garden of Remembrance @2pm - October 10, 2014
- Apple Deal is ‘Tip of Tax-Dodging Iceberg’ - October 2, 2014
- The September Socialist Voice Out Now - September 16, 2014