What is Money?
Why is at accepted?
What is the relationship between money & government?
What backs up our money?
Can the US government run out of money?
You may be surprised by the answers!
From the first seminar of the “Modern Money and Public Purpose” series at Columbia Law School.
To watch the full seminar, including Q&As, and for a list of suggested readings, please visit the Modern Money & Public Purpose website:
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- Peoples News: Where’s your mandate, Mr Bruton? - November 10, 2014
- Left Forum Talk: “Cybersocialism”, by Dr Paul Cockshott - November 10, 2014
- Resisting the Water Charges and Defending Our Right to Protest - November 9, 2014
- The 80th Anniversary of the Republican Congress: Its Relevance Today - November 5, 2014
- Time for Trade Unions to Demand Referendum to Repeal the 8th Amendment - November 3, 2014