A public book of condolences has been open in Connolly Books, Essex Street, Temple Bar, to allow the Irish public to express their condolences and solidarity with the family of Comandante Hugo Chavez and the revolutionary working people of Venezuela.
It will be an opportunity to show our solidarity with the Venezuelan Revolution and to honour the passing of a great internationalists and anti-imperialist.
Latest posts by Communist Party of Ireland (see all)
- The April Issue of Socialist Voice Out Now - April 6, 2016
- February Issue of Socialist Voice is Out Now - February 11, 2016
- January Issue of Socialist Voice Out Now - January 11, 2016
- December Issue of Socialist Voice is Out Now - December 8, 2015
- November Socialist Voice is Now Available Online - November 9, 2015