A public book of condolences has been open in Connolly Books, Essex Street, Temple Bar, to allow the Irish public to express their condolences and solidarity with the family of Comandante Hugo Chavez and the revolutionary working people of Venezuela.
It will be an opportunity to show our solidarity with the Venezuelan Revolution and to honour the passing of a great internationalists and anti-imperialist.
Latest posts by Communist Party of Ireland (see all)
- August Socialist Voice is Now Available Online - August 21, 2014
- Public Meeting: The Inter-Imperialist War, 1914 – 1918: Not a Noble Cause - July 23, 2014
- The July Issue of the Socialist Voice Out Now - July 8, 2014
- June Issue of Socialist Voice Out Now! - June 4, 2014
- James Connolly Memorial Lecture, 2014, Sat 10th of May, Liberty Hall - May 7, 2014