A public book of condolences has been open in Connolly Books, Essex Street, Temple Bar, to allow the Irish public to express their condolences and solidarity with the family of Comandante Hugo Chavez and the revolutionary working people of Venezuela.
It will be an opportunity to show our solidarity with the Venezuelan Revolution and to honour the passing of a great internationalists and anti-imperialist.
Latest posts by Communist Party of Ireland (see all)
- Statement from the Communist Party of Ireland on the attempts to crush the Greek working class - July 14, 2015
- The June Issue of Socialist Voice is Out Now! - June 25, 2015
- Tom Redmond - May 21, 2015
- May issue of Socialist Voice is Out Now! - May 14, 2015
- JAMES CONNOLLY FESTIVAL - May 5, 2015