A public book of condolences has been open in Connolly Books, Essex Street, Temple Bar, to allow the Irish public to express their condolences and solidarity with the family of Comandante Hugo Chavez and the revolutionary working people of Venezuela.
It will be an opportunity to show our solidarity with the Venezuelan Revolution and to honour the passing of a great internationalists and anti-imperialist.
Latest posts by Communist Party of Ireland (see all)
- The May Issue of Socialist Voice is Out Now - May 17, 2013
- Margaret Thatcher’s Death is No Loss to the Greater Part of Humanity - April 9, 2013
- April Edition of the Socialist Voice is Out Now - April 9, 2013
- The March issue of Socialist Voice is out now. - March 13, 2013
- Condolences and Solidarity with the Family of Comandante Hugo Chávez - March 7, 2013