Recording of a talk given by Selma James at an event organised by Praxis Communiversity, which was held on 12 March 2013 at the Equality Studies Centre, UCD School of Social Justice.
The recording was made by Paula Geraghty.
Latest posts by Conor McCabe (see all)
- Socialist Party Resignation Statement - December 19, 2013
- Ireland and the Shadow Banking System - November 7, 2013
- Financialization, Housing and Dublin: Protest Outside Arthur Cox - October 18, 2013
- Explaining the Double Irish with a Map and a Pile of Euro Coins - June 18, 2013
- Tax Haven Ireland : 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay - June 18, 2013