1913 Unfinished Business, Youth Bloc is hosting
We’re Not Leaving’: public meeting of young people to fight forced emigration.
Monday, April 29th, 7PM – Wynn’s Hotel, Lower Abbey Street.
Paul Dillon (Unite Youth); DaraAnn O’Malley (Student Officer, Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation); David Gibney (Mandate Youth); Laura McKenna (SIPTU Youth); Derek Keenan (Chair, Communication Workers’ Union Youth); Seamus Reynolds (President, NUI Maynooth Students’ Union).
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- Irish Landscape Institute Lecture given by Brendan McGrath -Viewing Landscape in all its Complexity: 12.12.2013 - December 5, 2013
- Labour Throws 30,000 Unemployed and Low-Paid Mortgage Holders to the Wolves! - December 5, 2013
- New LookLeft in shops now! - December 4, 2013
- Arguing for Post-Growth Economics – Dr John Barry - November 19, 2013
- Exhibition on Ireland’s EEC Accession Referendum in May 1972 - November 19, 2013