1913 Unfinished Business, Youth Bloc is hosting
We’re Not Leaving’: public meeting of young people to fight forced emigration.
Monday, April 29th, 7PM – Wynn’s Hotel, Lower Abbey Street.
Paul Dillon (Unite Youth); DaraAnn O’Malley (Student Officer, Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation); David Gibney (Mandate Youth); Laura McKenna (SIPTU Youth); Derek Keenan (Chair, Communication Workers’ Union Youth); Seamus Reynolds (President, NUI Maynooth Students’ Union).
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- DDCI calls on New Government to Strictly Regulate Vulture Fund Acquisitions - May 4, 2016
- Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse - March 10, 2016
- Book Launch: Margaretta D’Arcy’s Memoir, Ireland’s Guantanamo Granny - February 11, 2016
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015