Saturday 25 May 2pm
The trade union movement emphatically voted nearly 2-to-1 against CrokePark2. Grassroots members across several trade unions are coming together this Saturday to host a public rally at 2pm in Liberty Hall entitled ‘No2CrokePark2 – No2Austerity’ to remind the government and others of that vote and that “No Means No!”. All are welcome. Please share for your friends.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- DDCI calls on New Government to Strictly Regulate Vulture Fund Acquisitions - May 4, 2016
- Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse - March 10, 2016
- Book Launch: Margaretta D’Arcy’s Memoir, Ireland’s Guantanamo Granny - February 11, 2016
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015