A short video with musical accompaniment explaining how one solicitor’s firm situated on the banks of the river Liffey provide the means for massive headline grabbing tax avoidance on a global scale for the world’s biggest non-financial corporations, including Microsoft, Google, Dell and Abbott Laboratories, to name but a few.
Latest posts by Conor McCabe (see all)
- Socialist Party Resignation Statement - December 19, 2013
- Ireland and the Shadow Banking System - November 7, 2013
- Financialization, Housing and Dublin: Protest Outside Arthur Cox - October 18, 2013
- Explaining the Double Irish with a Map and a Pile of Euro Coins - June 18, 2013
- Tax Haven Ireland : 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay - June 18, 2013