Launch of David Cronin’s book
Saturday 26th October
David Cronin’s new book Corporate Europe exposes the power of big business. It shows how an unaccountable elite is seeking to destroy the welfare state, weaken laws on public health and climate change and put weapons-makers in charge of our “security”.
During this launch, Cronin will highlight the cosy links between Ireland’s political representatives and the corporate lobbyists setting the EU’s agenda.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- DDCI calls on New Government to Strictly Regulate Vulture Fund Acquisitions - May 4, 2016
- Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse - March 10, 2016
- Book Launch: Margaretta D’Arcy’s Memoir, Ireland’s Guantanamo Granny - February 11, 2016
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015