New LookLeft out now!
€2 for 48 pages of progressive, news, views and solutions
In Easons and selected newsagents countrywide.
This issue includes:
- Who Watches the Watchmen: The Gardai, drugs and the working class
- Look Back in Anger: Brian Hanley on remembering the reality of WW1
- Conor McCabe on Ireland, the frontline of the class war
- Sean Garland pays tribute to RMT leader Bob Crow
- LookLeft talks to Andy Irvine
- Kevin Brannigan on the struggle to save the home of Irish football
- Interview with Belfast’s Red Devil: Des O’Hagan
- Jennifer Silva on Economic Uncertainty and Mental Health
- Mark Walshe on Making a market out of education
- Chris Hudson asks Where is progressive unionism?
And much, much more….
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- DDCI calls on New Government to Strictly Regulate Vulture Fund Acquisitions - May 4, 2016
- Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse - March 10, 2016
- Book Launch: Margaretta D’Arcy’s Memoir, Ireland’s Guantanamo Granny - February 11, 2016
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015