[Dublin] Emergency Protest & Rally: Stop Israel’s slaughter in Palestine!
Sat 12th July 2014, 2pm @ The Spire, O’Connell Street, Dublin 1
Please bring friends, flags, banners, noise. We would ask that you do not bring party-political flags.
The Israeli state has launched a fresh assault on the Palestinian people, a collective punishment of a captive population. At the time of writing, more than 100 people have been killed in bloody airstrikes in Gaza, including at least 9 children. Israeli occupation forces have launched hundreds of attacks on the people of Gaza, and injured scores. Attacks have also been taking place in the West Bank for the past month, where at least 9 people were killed.
This slaughter must end immediately, and Israel must be held accountable for its criminal actions against the Palestinian people.
Join us this Saturday to make your voices heard.
Organised by the Ireland-Palestine Solidarity Campaign.
Supporting Organsiations: Gaza Action Ireland, Irish Anti-War Movement
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- DDCI calls on New Government to Strictly Regulate Vulture Fund Acquisitions - May 4, 2016
- Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse - March 10, 2016
- Book Launch: Margaretta D’Arcy’s Memoir, Ireland’s Guantanamo Granny - February 11, 2016
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015