The Right2Water campaign established by a number of trade unions and supported by campaign groups and left political parties will be holding a demonstration against the introduction of water charges at the Garden of Remembrance in Dublin at 2PM on Saturday, 11th October.
Everyone is being encouraged to wear or bring something blue. It is hoped to form a huge blue water drop filling the streets with blue from O’Connell Bridge up D’Olier St around into Westmoreland St back to O’Connell Bridge.
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- DDCI calls on New Government to Strictly Regulate Vulture Fund Acquisitions - May 4, 2016
- Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse - March 10, 2016
- Book Launch: Margaretta D’Arcy’s Memoir, Ireland’s Guantanamo Granny - February 11, 2016
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015