Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse, Sunday 13th of March, 2pm, Liberty Hall
Book now, as tickets for this event are going fast. In what should be an historic day, we feature for the first time ever in a public screening, both of the great Irish director George Morrison’s films on the one programme.
Additionally, Peadar Ó Riada, son of the legendary Seán Ó Riada will be playing music from the film scores.
We also have a filmed interview with George by Lelia Doolan, which was specially commissioned for the occasion.
We are now delighted to confirm the attendance of the President of Ireland, Michael D. Higgins who will make a presentation to George.
There are still tickets available but you need to book fast. We don’t expect that there will be any available on the day.
In the event of any problems booking please contact :-
Robert – 087 6257521
Tickets available online from box office at Liberty Hall:-https://www.ctb.ie/
Link to TG4 programme :-
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- DDCI calls on New Government to Strictly Regulate Vulture Fund Acquisitions - May 4, 2016
- Historic Screening of Mise Éire and Saoirse - March 10, 2016
- Book Launch: Margaretta D’Arcy’s Memoir, Ireland’s Guantanamo Granny - February 11, 2016
- LookLeft 23 is Out Now! - December 10, 2015
- The Portuguese election: quicksand in the center, an emboldened left and a desperate president - October 27, 2015