Irish Left Review Journal Vol. 1 No. 1 January 2013
Ireland and the Shadow Banking System, Part 1
Ireland’s For Sale Sign: Corporation Tax
For the Living and the Dead
IFSC Clearing House: What the Irish Times Doesn’t Say and Why it Matters
from after Rimbaud
Interview: Richard Murphy
Riding Against the Lizard – On the Need for Anger Now
How the Shadow Banking Sector is Wrecking the Irish Economy
To buy the first issue of Irish Left Review Journal, click Add to Cart below. The journal is €5, plus €2 postage or £4 and £1.50 for postage if ordering from Northern Ireland. Remember to add your shipping address on PayPal. If you’ve any questions or problems, please leave a comment below or email us at irishleftreviewATgmail.com. We will try and dispatch the journal within 2 days of receiving your order.
Please email us if you are interested in taking out a subscription for three issues.
Thanks for your support.
[wp_cart:Irish Left Review Journal Vol 1. No.1 Jan 2013:price:5 euro:shipping:2.00:end]
Latest posts by Irish Left Review (see all)
- Progressive Film Club Screenings: Sat 24th Oct - October 8, 2015
- LookLeft 22 in Shops Now! - August 17, 2015
- Progressive Film Club: Palfest & “5 Broken Cameras” - July 2, 2015
- Progressive Film Club: Autumn Sun and Ciutat Morta - June 23, 2015
- Please Sign the Petition to Cancel Greek Debt - June 19, 2015