Irish Left Review welcomes submissions. However, please let us know the idea for the article in the contact form below. Alternatively, email the article to irishleftreviewATgmail.com. Ideally the piece would be between 800 and 2000 words, but there is no limit on length. Preferably the style would be accessible, not too academic but as well referenced as possible.
You can also subscribe to Irish Left Review by submitting your email address to the form below. Subscribing ensures that you receive a newsletter once a day with the articles and posts published that day in your inbox. Once you’ve entered your email address you will be sent an email from Feedburner. Click the link in the email to verify your subscription. To stop receiving these emails, click the ‘unsubscribe now’ link in the email newsletter.
Latest posts by Donagh (see all)
- Obama’s America – Our Struggle: An Interview with Remi Kanazi - November 20, 2013
- The policy of transferring incomes to capital and the rich - September 6, 2012
- ILR Will Not Blink While Facing Down the Jaws of Excessive CPU Usage - September 6, 2012
- Dan Froomkin | The Jobs Crisis Obama, Romney and the Low-Wage Future of America - August 29, 2012
- Money as a Social Construct – Talk Given by Mary Mellor - August 27, 2012